You will not find a better value in Inverness with total square footage in excess of 3,000 sq ft, 1 acre lot and low taxes under $9,000.00! Charming 5 bedroom colonial home on a professionally-landscaped 1 acre lot. New asphalt driveway with extra parking/turnaround leads you up to the home. Before even entering you will see that the exterior has been updated with new roof, gutters, siding and shutters. Windows have been replaced along with overhead garage door. Foyer with hardwood floors greets you upon entering. Spacious living room with multiple windows, wonderful natural light and views of the park-like grounds. Updated kitchen with custom 42" cabinetry with undercabinet lighting, peninsula with seating space to comfortably seat 3 people, Whirlpool 5-burner slide-in range with convection oven and sunny breakfast nook/reading area. Dining hearth room with gas-starter fireplace. Head through the Pella sliding patio door to get to the large deck with built-in seating and expansive back yard with a small creek at the back of the lot. Main level flex room off of kitchen has options to be a den, office, dining room, play room or 5th bedroom with the addition of a closet and door or it can be re-opened to be a L-shaped dining room off of the front living room. Powder room on main floor tucked away for privacy. Main floor laundry room with slate flooring, HE washer and upgraded gas dryer. Head upstairs to find a spacious primary suite with fully-renovated full bath with double sinks, oversized shower and walk-in closet with custom organizers. 3 additional spacious bedrooms. Fully-renovated hall bath with double sinks. Recreation room in walk-out basement with gas-starter fireplace, fifth bedroom, 2 egress windows and exterior access. Storage space galore. Top-of-the line Aquanot brand battery backup sump pump for maximum basement protection. Amazing backyard and deck for your entertaining desires. District 15 elementary/middle schools and Fremd High School. Nearby access to highways, shopping and trains. Make this house your next home for years to come.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,243 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,243 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Frank C Whiteley Elementary Scho
Plum Grove Junior High School
Wm Fremd High School
Detailed Room Information
- Separate,Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower,Double Sink,Soaking Tub
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,052 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Water Softener Owned, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Front Controls on Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout
- 2. Wood Burning, Attached Fireplace Doors/Screen, Gas Starter, Heatilator.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar-Dry, Hardwood Floors, First Floor Bedroom, In-Law Arrangement, First Floor Laundry, Built-in Features, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Porch, Storms/Screens. Landscaped, Stream(s), Wooded, Mature Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price