Private 12-acre property located at the intersection of Hwy 29 and Interstate 180 Junction. Home is located in prime deer ground and duck hunting location. This is a coveted hunting and fishing location. Surrounded by wonderful views. This 3-bedroom 2 bath home is tucked into an oasis of green. Property features master suite with a shared master bath and a walk-in closet. Other bedrooms both have double closets. Kitchen appliances, washer and dryer will remain in home. Tons of space up and down. Basement is partly finished with an extra-large rec room. Water softener, hot water heater, sump pump and plumbing to the sump pump all new. Also, radon mitigation is also installed in home. Lush yard has a new fenced area. Creek running through with a bridge and trails cut to the back of the property. Great for all- terrain vehicle, 4 wheelers or any kind of outdoor fun! Large shed and generator in yard remain. Come take a look and fall in love with this private home today!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,925 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Princeton High School
Detailed Room Information
- Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- 1. Wood Burning, Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Full Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Garage,Space/s.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio, Porch. Fenced Yard, Stream(s), Mature Trees, Chain Link Fence.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price