Wonderful downtown Batavia townhouse with direct private access across the street to the Riverwalk and two blocks distance to all downtown amenities, parks, restaurants, businesses. Grand living room with with fire place, large dining room and foyer. Cozy family room with sliding glass doors to private deck, eating area with spacious kitchen half bath and laundry closet. Upstairs has two bedrooms with their own full bathrooms, master bathroom has double sinks, jacuzzi tub and separate walk-in shower. Master bedroom has cathedral ceiling with fan Newer washer dryer, paint, carpet and window screens throughout. Oversized 70 gallon water heater stove is as is. Owner is IL Managing Broker
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Sewer, Sewer-Storm
2,256 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Waterford at the Fox
2,451 Sq. Ft. (approx)
H C Storm Elementary School
Sam Rotolo Middle School Of Bat
Batavia Sr High School
Detailed Room Information
- Separate,Combined w/ LivRm
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool,Separate Shower,Double Sink
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 195 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Double Oven, Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, High End Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Range Hood, Water Softener, Water Softener Owned, Water Softener Rented, Gas Cooktop, Intercom, Electric Oven
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 2. Gas Log, Gas Starter, Heatilator, More than one.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Skylight(s), Hardwood Floors, First Floor Laundry, Walk-In Closet(s), Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Some Wood Floors, Drapes/Blinds, Separate Dining Room, Some Insulated Wndws, Some Storm Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage,Space/s.
- Brick, Aluminum, Cedar, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- PER SURVEY
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Common Grounds, Forest Preserve Adjacent, Nature Preserve Adjacent, Wetlands adjacent, Landscaped, Park Adjacent, Mature Trees, Garden, Outdoor Lighting, Streetlights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price