Well maintained by original owners this solid ranch home sets on a quiet street across from the Kane County Forest Preserve - on the west side of town. Sale includes two lots with separate PIN numbers that combined total just over .5 acres. Single Family Ranch home offers 4 Bedrooms, 1 full bath on main level and bathroom arrangements in the partially finished full basement, a large Screened Patio that acts as a 3 Season Room, an attached 2 Car Garage plus a detached 3 Car Garage (on the adjacent, second lot) plus a 20'x8' storage shed at the rear of the lot. Additional features include some hardwood floors, separate eating area off the Kitchen w newer cabinets and Stainless Steel Appliances, a Generac whole house generator (just in case), ceiling fans humidifier. Lots of storage space as well. Available for quick close.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,248 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Separate,Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Range,Microwave,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Washer,Dryer,Disposal,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Water Softener
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood Floors,First Floor Bedroom,First Floor Full Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Garage,Space/s.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Screened Patio. Cul-De-Sac,Mature Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price