Welcome to 47 Silo Ridge this refreshingly unique modern style craftsman showcasing open spaces & clean lines-This home is situated on a premium lot with picturesque views from every window-Snapshots at every angle from the wrap around decks, screened in room has tranquil views of nature & neighboring pond-Entry makes a lasting first impression with soaring 2 story floor to ceiling windows spilling warmth to a cozy lounging niche, sure to be your favorite spot-A visual beauty of stylish chic that is both functional & timeless-Entire interior has been tastefully painted and desirable open floor plan with so much natural lighting throughout-Perfect backdrop, whether hosting a large gathering or an intimate party of two; simplified w/a butler/bar area w/refrigeration-This home has gleaming hardwood flooring and custom light fixtures-Enjoy the cozy family room which features a gas fireplace, custom built in shelving, and stain glass accent window-Stunning eat in kitchen features maple cabinetry, high end Viking Kitchen Appliances, new flooring, and soaring ceilings-Main floor laundry room has Speed Queen Commercial Washer/Dryer-Main floor primary bedroom includes walk in closet with built ins and full spa like bath-2nd level offers loft office that excites you to work from home-2nd primary suite boost full bath-Oversize bedroom or exercise area-Top of the line finishes in the finished basement has 2nd kitchenette space perfect for entertaining-Plenty of additional space for guest with 2nd family room and cozy reading nook-Additional full bath in the basement and loads of storage space-Convenient rear entry, oversized 3 car attached garage-Dressed with an expansive paver drive & plenty of yard for play-Relax in the screened in porch or near the pond-Oversize yard with so much privacy and unforgettable views-Exclusive Silo Ridge Neighborhood w/all of Orland Park's amenities!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
Lake Michigan, Public
5,633 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
5,633 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Carl Sandburg High School
Detailed Room Information
- Combined w/ LivRm
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool,Separate Shower,Double Sink
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Wine Refrigerator, Range Hood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood Burning, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight(s), Bar-Wet, Hardwood Floors, First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Laundry, First Floor Full Bath, Built-in Features, Walk-In Closet(s), Bookcases, Beamed Ceilings, Open Floorplan, Some Window Treatmnt
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch, Screened Deck, Storms/Screens. Landscaped, Pond(s), Water View, Wooded, Mature Trees, Backs to Trees/Woods, Views.
Fee Simple w/ HO Assn.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price