Step into this charming and very well cared for ranch with a 25x33 3 car attached garage and say hello to your new home. So bright & cheerful, the 1st flr has grey marbled plush carpeting. Custom remodeled kit w/ beautiful wood cabinets, SS appliances, range hood, built in garbage cabinet, designer wall tile and floor tile. All windows except LR replaced in 2019. Full bmt, lge rec rm has custom bi wood wet bar, ( 5 stools, bar ref, & decorations incld )plus a large storage area w/ washer dryer & workbench & freezer. There's even an attached shed on back of home. Enjoy the 15.5x16 deck off den/3rd bdrm and another relaxing place...a 12x22 concrete patio w/ Sun Setter electric awning and beautiful perennials surrounding it. 3 car garage has durable 3 color Polyuria material (4xmore durable than epoxy) . Workbench & refrig incld. Attached shed w/ lighting off the back. Easy to care for, you'll love living here. Contact LA about extra inclusions.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
972 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Griswold Lake Hills
1,380 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Hilltop Elementary School
Mchenry Middle School
Mchenry High School-East Campus
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 408 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Refrigerator, Bar Fridge, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Water Purifier, Water Purifier Owned, Water Softener, Water Softener Owned, Gas Oven, Range Hood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar-Wet, First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Full Bath, Drapes/Blinds, Granite Counters, Some Insulated Wndws, Some Storm Doors, Paneling, Workshop Area (Interior)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Patio, Storms/Screens. Fenced Yard, Mature Trees, Garden, None.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price