The quintessential lake house tucked into a charming community a stone's throw from Chicago's bustling metropolis. Where landscape, luxury and lifestyle marry each other to create harmony and balance. A timeless home ready for a legacy just beginning to bloom. New construction and mature design synchronized to achieve a residence that will have longevity and everlasting enjoyment. Created with great attention to detail, thought and planning the layout and floor plan offer a tasteful combination of entertainment and solitude. Impressive from the moment you walk upon the residence. Modern touches, lots of light and colors that fit with the environment and flow easily in the space. Open concept kitchen that adjoins a large living room with tall ceilings, immense windows and hardwood floors provide the foundation to the home. This center flows into expansive outdoor areas that can be enjoyed in all seasons. Serenity can be found in 2 master suites located on the first floor, complete with breathtaking water views and decks! Additionally, the main level includes a quiet and private office, a multipurpose laundry, another full bath and powder room, and mud room. The expansive 4-car garage is accessible just down the hall with plenty of space for all the toys you desire. Upstairs is setup for entertaining and spreading out. Overlooking the grand scenery you have a rec room fit for a party! Large bar area, theater space and game room lead to an elevated deck with hot tub and seating areas to take in the lake scene. Four additional bedrooms upstairs with a smart bathroom design that features two private stalls, a clawfoot tub and separate shower. Extra deep crawlspace with dog run and high end mechanicals; exterior and interior access. The lot is private with the home set back a bit off the road, circle drive and side apron. Beautifully landscaped with a rustic flair, granite boulders embrace this attractive home. The backyard offers plenty of space for lawn sports and entertaining. A delightful treehouse and storage set offer form and a childlike whim to the space. Lakeside, you will find a warm fire pit area, beach, dock and boat slip taking advantage of 119 feet of frontage! One of a kind opportunity on the ONLY boating lake along the train line in the Chicago suburbs! Make your permanent stop here in paradise!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Public Sewer, Sewer-Storm
6,036 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
South Elementary School
Richard F Bernotas Middle School
Crystal Lake Central High School
Detailed Room Information
- Separate,Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower,Double Sink,Soaking Tub
- Double Oven, Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, High End Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Wine Refrigerator, Built-In Oven, Range Hood, Gas Cooktop, Range Hood
- Central Air, Zoned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. .
- 1. Wood Burning, Heatilator.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Skylight(s), Hot Tub, Bar-Wet, Hardwood Floors, First Floor Bedroom, In-Law Arrangement, First Floor Laundry, Second Floor Laundry, First Floor Full Bath, Built-in Features, Walk-In Closet(s), Bookcases, Ceiling - 10 Foot, Beamed Ceilings, Open Floorplan, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Pantry, Workshop Area (Interior)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 10 Parking Spaces. Garage,Space/s.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Porch, Hot Tub, Roof Deck, Porch Screened, Brick Paver Patio, Boat Slip, Storms/Screens, Fire Pit. Beach, Lake Front, Landscaped, Water Rights, Water View, Dock, Lake Access, Views, Waterfront.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price