MOVE IN READY! Rare opportunity, 3 Bedroom/3 Bathroom townhome in Dearborn Park, IL. Gated courtyard entry with an updated garage featuring Elfa storage system, a recently replaced garage opener, and an electric car outlet. 2 additional outdoor parking spaces for friends and family. Abundance of natural light throughout this Tri-level townhome and a recently renovated kitchen with quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, subway tile backsplash, wine storage, pantry, breakfast bar, and a formal dining space. The living room is perfect for entertaining. It features a slated double-sided fireplace, built-in speakers, outdoor deck and hardwood floors throughout! Primary bedroom with ample closet space, renovated bathroom suite featuring a stand-up shower, tub, built in soap niche, double sink w/ quartz vanity and LED Mirrors. The 3rd bedroom is ideal as an office that includes built-ins, open shelving , and a closet. A Sizable, hard-scaped patio completes this well rounded home! The laundry room has side by side washer and dryer. FEE SIMPLE w/ HOA& healthy reserves and low monthly fees. Prime location, a short walk from 3 parks, South Loop School, CTA, retail shops and restaurants. CLICK ABOVE FOR A VIRTUAL TOUR!
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, 3+ Story
2,112 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Dearborn Park II
South Loop Elementary School
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower,Steam Shower,Double Sink,Soaking Tub
- Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Double Sided, Wood Burning, Attached Fireplace Doors/Screen, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight(s), Hardwood Floors, First Floor Laundry, First Floor Full Bath, Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage,Space/s.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Patio, Storms/Screens, Cable Access. Common Grounds, Fenced Yard.
Fee Simple w/ HO Assn.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price